Saphia Amer, HCPC-registered Therapist Virtual Assistant and Consultant Services for Healthcare Professionals and Businesses
Hi, I’m Saphia.
As a qualified HCPC-registered Music Therapist with extensive experience in healthcare settings and 5 years of clinical practice, I understand the nature and challenges that healthcare professionals and services often face. During the Covid-19 pandemic and following 5 years of working as a full-time clinician, I began to experience burnout. First-hand experience of this phenomenon left me feeling passionately about supporting healthcare professionals by supporting their businesses to free up their time and reduce overwhelm.
My philosophy is that healthcare professionals can run successful businesses when provided with the right support!
I offer admin support, social media management, content writing and report writing to support your business.
- MA in Music Therapy from the University of Roehampton in London (2017)
- MSc in Psychology from the University of Westminster (2013)
- BA (Hons) International Relations and Spanish (2009)
HCPC registration number: AS16017
Who do I work with?
I work with all types of healthcare professional, including:
- Counsellors and Therapists
- Creative Arts Therapists
- Educational Psychologists
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Social Workers
- Mental Capacity Assessors